The Callaway 400s Laser Rangefinder is a high-quality device designed to improve your game on the golf course. It features advanced optics technology, including Slope and P.A.T. (Pin Acquisition Technology), that ensures accurate and precise measurements of distances and angles. With a range of up to 1,200 yards, a magnification of 7x, and a durable water-resistant design, the Callaway 400s is a reliable and useful tool for any golfer.
I recently decided to upgrade my rangefinder to the Callaway 400s Laser Rangefinder, and I couldn’t be happier with my decision. The device has exceeded all my expectations and has truly sharpened my game to a razor’s edge this season.
The Callaway 400s is packed with advanced technology that has improved my accuracy on the course. The Slope Technology is a game-changer, allowing me to measure the angle of incline/decline and slope-adjusted distance, ensuring that I choose the right club for every shot. Additionally, the P.A.T. (Pin Acquisition Technology) feature has given me the confidence to lock onto the flag with ease and get a reading to within half a yard of the distance, even when dealing with elevation changes.
The magnification of 7x and the ability to lock onto a flag up to 400 yards away means that I can easily get precise measurements, no matter the distance. The Scan mode has also been incredibly useful, allowing me to acquire distances to multiple targets at once.
The high-res OLED red display is clear and easy to read, even in bright sunlight, and the sure-grip ergonomic design feels comfortable in my hand. Plus, the device is legal for tournament play, so I can use it in any competition.
The premium molded hard case with carabiner and cleaning cloth is a nice touch and shows that Callaway cares about protecting their product. And the fact that the device is water-resistant means that I can use it even in wet conditions.
Overall, I believe that the Callaway 400s Laser Rangefinder is worth the price, and I highly recommend it to any golfer looking for a mid to high-end golf rangefinder. It has definitely made a positive impact on my performance, and I can’t imagine playing without it.
- Slope Technology and P.A.T. features improve accuracy
- Can measure distances up to 1,200 yards
- Magnification of 7x and can lock onto flags up to 400 yards away
- Water-resistant and legal for tournament play
- High-res OLED red display is clear and easy to read
- Sure-grip ergonomic design feels comfortable in the hand
- Premium molded hard case with carabiner and cleaning cloth included
- Slope feature can be easily disabled via external on/off switch
- No subscription fees
- Price may be a bit steep for some golfers
- Some users may prefer a larger, more robust rangefinder
- Requires a CR2 3V Lithium-Ion Battery, which may not be readily available in all stores
- Measurement Range: 5-1,200 yards (400 yards to lock onto flag)
- Accuracy Range: +/- 1/2 yard
- Magnification: 7x
- Power Source: CR2 3V Lithium-Ion Battery
- Subscription Fees: No
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Water-resistant: Can be used in wet conditions without fear of damage, ensuring that you can play in any weather.
- Legal for tournament play: You can use the device in any competition, giving you a competitive edge.
- Magnification of 7x: Enables you to get a closer look at your target and obtain more precise measurements.
- Measurement range of 5-1,200 yards: Provides you with the ability to measure distances accurately over a wide range.
- Accuracy range of +/- 1/2 yard: Ensures that you can make confident shot selections based on precise distance measurements.
- Sure-grip ergonomic design: Reduces the chances of the device slipping or falling during use, providing you with a secure grip and greater accuracy.
- Premium molded hard case with carabiner and cleaning cloth: Protects your rangefinder during transport and storage, ensuring that it stays in good condition for longer.
- Slope feature can be easily disabled via external on/off switch: Enables you to turn off the slope feature if it is not allowed in a particular competition, keeping you within the rules.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Callaway 400s have slope?
How do you change the Callaway 400s from meters to yards?
Does the Callaway 400s have a magnet?
Is the Callaway 400s rechargeable?
Is the Callaway 400s accurate?
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Callaway 300 feature a slope mode?
Yes, the Callaway 300 Pro Rangefinder is designed with a slope mode among its multiple features. Apart from the Slope mode, this inventive piece of equipment also includes Pin Acquisition Technology (P.A.T), Birdie technology, magnification, accuracy, and water/fog resistance. It's an amazingly versatile tool, with a 6x magnification and an impressive yard range of between 5 and 1000 yards, with an added +/-1 yard accuracy precision — all of these features make it a sought-after device for golf enthusiasts who require a functional and reliable gadget with which to enhance their gameplay.
How can one operate a Callaway Rangefinder?
Operating a Callaway Rangefinder is a breeze, even if you might be new to such types of devices. Once the Callaway Rangefinder is powered on, you’ll need to press the power/fire button located at the top of the device to begin using it. When looking through the lens, press the same power/fire button to measure the distance to the selected target, such as the flagpole or green. The distance measurement will be displayed on the lens for easy viewing.
Furthermore, this rangefinder boasts an intuitive and user-friendly navigation system. It's also worth noting the Slope mode function, which can be activated by pressing the mode button. This feature calculates slopes and adjusts distances accordingly, helping you to select the perfect club for your swing.
Through personal experience, I can affirm that its Pin Acquisition Technology (P.A.T) is an exceptional feature. It helps in quickly locking onto the pin within a range of up to 300 yards, even with objects or obstructions in the background. The level of accuracy and precision it brings to measuring distances on the course makes it an invaluable companion for any golf player.